Eko University of Medicine and Health Sciences is a Premier Private Medical University of Nigeria licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria. At EkoUNIMED, we are obligated to perfection in Media and Health Sciences Academic activities commenced in 2018/2019 Academic Session and our pioneer students are presently in 400 level of their Medical Programme, the University having secured Pro-Clinical Accreditation by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN) and Full Accreditation Status by the Nigeria Universities Commission (NUC).
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Associate Professor
Faculty: Clinical Sciences
We are recruiting Professors in the following departments:
- Community Medicine and Primary Health Care
- Behavioral Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates must demonstrate clear evidence of of scholarship through considerable academic publication in the specialty and as well have at least Eight (8) years post Doctorate / Fellowship (National) Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria, West Africa Postgraduate Medical College and other equivalent Fellowship qualification as applicable to the area of specialization.
- A Senior Lecturer of at least Three (3) years in a may also apply.
- A First Degree in Medicine is required where applicable.
- Considerable experience in Teaching / Research in a univeristy.
- Candidates should have demonstrable capacity to participate in inter / multi-disciplinary research.
- Ability to provide academic leadership, in addition to reasonable administrative experience.
Salary will be in accordance with the appropriate salary scale in the Nigerian University System i.e. CONUASS for Academic Staff.
Deadline: 1st June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send Fifteen (15) copies of their Detailed Application which should include photocopies of candidate’s credentials (O’level result inclusive) and signed Curriculum Vitae which should be presented in the following order:
- Name in Full with Surname first (BOLDLY WRITTEN)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Address
- Current Postal Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Academic / Professional Qualifications (with dates and institutions)
- State of Experience including full details of former and present position.
- Current Research
- List of Publications
- Other activities outside current employment
- Name, Address and Telephone Numbers
- Telephone and E-mail Address (Self) of Three (3) referees.
- Proposed date of Availability for duty if appointed.
All Applications with credentials should be addressed to:
Eko University of Medicine and Health Sciences,
Cele Bus Stop,
Ijanikin, Lagos State.
Ijanikin, Lagos State.
Soft Copies of the Applications may be sent to the official e-mail address of the University: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Candidates should please include Three (3) self-addressed envelopes with Fifty Naira Only (N50.00) stamp on each.
- Candidates would be welcome for Sabbatical and Contract Appointments in the university.