Spectrum Microfinance Bank is a customer-centric retail financial institution driven by technology; licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to support economic growth and development through microfinancing. Spectrum Microfinance Bank offers savings, loan, and investment opportunities to a wide range of customers with the aim of creating self-sufficient individuals and sustainable businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Locations: Sango, Ibafo, Shagamu – Ogun, Trade-Fair and Ogba – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Branch Manager at SpectrumMicrofinance Bank is responsible for the coordination, supervision of subordinates via evaluation and processing of loans and act as liaison between customers and the organization while helping qualified applicants acquire huge loans in a timely manner.
- Coordinate, supervise, market loan products and process loan applications for Customers
- Oversee subordinates and evaluate loan processing to determine customers financial eligibility and feasibility of repayment of loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up loan payment plans
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Opening loan applications, Conducting loan analysis by visiting the business and household of clients
- Visiting the business / employer of guarantors and preparing a complete loan assessment according to the bank’s credit procedures
- Presenting loan proposals to the credit units and informing the client about the decision of the credit units
- Ensuring punctual repayments of acquired loans from clients, contacting and visiting all parties based on needs
- Ensuring high quality standards of the bank’s credit portfolio
- Ability to meet and exceed targets while actively working to increasing business portfolio and client’s base.
- Minimum of B.Sc. or its equivalent in Marketing or related field.
- 3 – 5 years cognate experience from a reputable Microfinance Bank.
- Sound Risk Management experience and can disburse / deliver a Min of 30million Naira Loan Monthly with good success rate and track records.
- Good knowledge of the location environsmarkets
- Ability to disburse Micro, SME Loans in large volumes without default
- Experienced in repayment tracking and loan collection without a day default
- Detailed and target-oriented
- Excellent team spirit and communications skills
- Excellent Human Relations and Inter-personal skills
- Goal oriented.
Very Attractive (With Incentives and Commission).
Deadline: 8th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Leave a Reply