Summit Estate Limited is a real estate company situated in Abuja and Lagos. We are dedicated to making a positive difference in the industry which we have achieved by engaging qualified hands who are passionate about what they do and a project team that maintains a strong foundation of trust and mutual respect through positive relationships with clients and stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Development Executive will be in charge of all sales and business development efforts towards achieving the organizational goal and meeting the sales target of the real estate organization.
- He/she will develop strategies to ensure the business growth of the real estate organization as well as deploy tactics to conquer new markets in the real estate industry.
Job Overview and Duties
- Responsible for business development strategy including building and maintaining professional relationships private and public enterprise.
- Identify innovative tactics, corresponding business plans and sustainable; operations to drive revenue and volume growth while meeting the market’s needs.
- Identifying and penetrating new profitable markets within Abuja and environs.
- Negotiating and winning sales for the organization thereby contributing towards the achievement of team and organizational targets.
- Participating in sales presentations aimed at pitching for business across pre-determined locations as required in the sales/marketing scorecard.
- Ensuring clients are offered professional and quality service to increase sales
- B.Sc / HND in relevant field.
- Effectively work with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Have a minimum of 2 years work experience as a Business Development / Marketer/ Sales Executive in the real estate sector.
Deadline: 27th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.