Ruff ‘n’ Tumble is an indigenous premium brand for quality children’s clothing, shoes and accessories. The brand was founded by Adenike Ogunlesi in 1996 as a solution to the unavailability of quality kids’ clothing and to showcase the possibilities that abound in Nigeria. We are thought leaders in retail fashion and in the kids’ fashion space, creating well-tailored garments that are fun, on trend and colorful; giving children extreme confidence when worn.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Process Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an innovative business process ececutive to optimize our business processes.
- You will be documenting our current processes, recommending improvements, and evaluating the efficiency of changes made to our business processes.
- Evaluate existing business processes.
- Regularly determine and outline business process improvements.
- Coordinating process improvement strategies with stakeholders.
- Analyzing and monitoring implemented changes to business processes and making adjustments as needed.
- Guiding and supervising the team who have been assigned specific tasks within the team
- Ensure to manage the team to work within timelines
- Presenting progress reports and integrating feedback
- Share information real time that enables synergy and ease of work within the team
- Assist team members determine how to deploy, monitor and measure team resources.
- Represent the team at the organization’s general business process meetings
- Responsible for discussing upcoming designs
- Ensure that any information shared on the team’s platform of communication is detailed with images, the quantity of fabric, the price of said fabric, and references.
- Make provision for the team’s various work needs; essentially, enhance efficiency in order to maximize output.
- Be informed on all team activities and conduct random checks to ensure that everyone is on the same page.
- First Degree in any related field
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role
- Critical thinking
- Leadership and interpersonal Skill
- Ability to enhance efficiency and productivity, reduce costs, and minimize errors and risk
- Good oral & communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional leadership, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Superb recordkeeping, time management, and organizational skills.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient use of Microsoft suite
- Microsoft Office Tools.
- Process Flow Diagram/Chart
N150,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Deadline: 30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.