Value Edge Management Services Limited – Our client owns a new multi-billion dollar Club and Lounge facility located in the highbrow area in Benin City, and they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Auditor – Nightlife
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is currently in search of a seasoned nightlife auditor to reconcile all accounts, process invoices, and oversee financial records for the club, and lounge.
- The nightlife auditor is expected to ensure that assets are secured through appropriate control measures and ensure that its financial records meet all legal standards for accuracy.
- Performing the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability, and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determining internal audit scope and developing annual plans
- Obtaining, analyzing, and evaluating accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts, etc.
- Ensuring that all end-of-day activities have been successfully executed by employees in all departments
- Creating invoices, bills, and checks for vendors, employees, and contractors
- Managing and updating all official documentation about the role
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability, and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts, etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect the audit’s results and document the process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality a, and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow-up audits to monitor management’s interventions
Requirements and skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with a minimum of 10 years work experience.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office tools, accounting software, and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules, and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgment
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- Potential candidates already certified by any of the professional accounting bodies will be preferred.
Deadline: 2nd June, 2022.