Enroyale Consulting – Our client is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer (COREN Member)
Location: Wuye, Abuja
- Our client is looking for a Civil Engineer who has completed his COREN membership to apply for this role.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Conduct on-site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and others)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) qualification.
- 5 – 7 years work expeirence.
- Proven working experience in civil engineering.
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualisations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D or similar.
- Project management and supervision skills.
Deadline: 23rd May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.