Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Manager
- Prepare commercial contracts and negotiating commercial terms for business development.
- Track and monitor commercial performances with a view to increasing revenue and earnings across the business.
- Demonstrate leadership and provide active coaching and support to the commercial team.
- Lead sales and marketing strategies.
- Establish and manage innovative projects from idea generation to innovation execution
- Effectively research and analyze all areas of commercial portfolios to reflect business needs and identify new areas for growth
- Identify new routes based on industry data
- Minimizing risks and ensuring a cost-effective approach
Central Reservation System:
- Help develop, lead, and deploy a central reservation system
- Creation and publication of flights, routes and connecting airport
- Plan unit of sales traffic and expectations
- Monitor load factor and revenue flown per day of the week
- Identify special event, religious festivals, sports events, holiday periods etc. and enter them in the holiday and special event calendar (HSE)
- Management and control of reservation inventory in a way that increases company profitability given the flight schedule and fare structure available
- Ensuring system data matches with the published schedule
- Ensuring system integrity
- Provide overall guidance on system use and helpdesk on critical system-specific matters
Pricing and Inventory Control:
- Lead price setting and pricing reviews
- Ensure timely wash-up of all flights to maximize sales
- Monitor competitor`s availability and adjust allocations according to the marketing strategy
- Updating of fares and taxes
- Management and control of reservation inventory to increase business profitability
- Setting overbooking profile
- Setting group quote pricing structure
- Charter negotiations
- Develop, document, and implement business plans, processes, and procedures
- Structuring the commercial department into various units
- Oversee business extensions in terms of Co-operate alliances & Travel Agency
- Coordinate sales process and systems training for new recruits and refresher training for existing personnel
- Monitor and manage Customer Service and customer satisfaction process flow
- Ensure seamless relationship between out-stations and Commercial team to enhance business development
- Liaise with HR department for staffing needs
- Align with Accounts department for checks and balances
- Advising company on promotional offers and strategies
- Develop a high-performance service culture within the business
- Develop KPIs with team members and monitor individual performance
- Conduct performance appraisal
- Manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff to the achievement of business targets.
- Identify training needs and opportunities to develop a highly skilled functional department
Skills and Personal Qualities
- Ablity to manage ticket sales in the Airline Industry
- Ability to lead price setting and price reviews
- Ability to ensure timely wash-up of all flight to maxmise sales
- Good and vast knowledge of the Airline industry with regards to reservation system
- Must be a person of high integrity
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software especially VIDECOM
- Excellent and strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent managerial skills and Good research skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to develop working partnerships with all staff in airlines at the airport
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Must be smart enough to take critical decisions within a very short time limit
N500,000 – N750,000 monthly
Deadline: 20th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.