Total Child School is a co-educational Nursery, Primary and Secondary School. The school is sited at a serene location providing a beautiful, natural and highly conducive atmosphere for learning. The School promises every child a privileged, purposeful, enriching, very enjoyable and memorable school life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Location: Agbara, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Inspection of CSTC building services installations for early error detection
- Monitor progress of plumbing installations work (repairs/refurbishment
- Develop automated processes for error reporting and follow up
- Effective proactive coordination in the maintenance of facilities (of 7 schools and a Head Office) to ensure optimal use of facilities at the best price.
- Develop building services (mechanical) solutions and advice for minor renovations projects
- Record keeping
- Provide advice in materials procurement
- Analyse tenders and recommend project cost-saving strategies
- Any other duty as assigned.
- A good University Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Estate Management
- Professional qualification is an added advantage – IFMA
- A minimum of 3 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of BuildingIndustryPractice.
- Methodical, Analytical, Team player and proactive
- Undertaking building and grounds maintenance.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
- A friendly personality
- Project management skills
- Good time management
- Excellent Interpersonal skills – enjoys meeting people, customer-oriented
- Good oral and written communication skills – articulate, clear and accurate spoken English
- IT Proficiency, AutoCAD
- Well-poised, Smart, and good professional appearance
- An eye for thoroughness and attention to detail
- Teamwork and Collaboration skills.
Deadline: 24th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.