SIMS Nigeria Limited is a leading distribution company involved in assembling, distributing and selling of global brands of electronic and home appliances.
Due to on-going transformation and expansion, the organisation is seeking for innovative, self motivated and resourceful individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Accountant
Locations: Onitsha, Anambra and Lagos
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented.
- Counting of stock (daily, weekly, monthly quarterly stock reconciliation and sign off
- Preparation of daily sales report and reconciling with cashier and storekeeper registers
- Monitoring of cash lodgments and other deposits to bank
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum of a First Degree in Finance, Accounting or any other related fields.
- Professional certification e.g, ICAN, ACCA will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
Deadline: 7th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.