Sun King (Formerly Greenlight Planet) is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries and have sold over 10.5 million products worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: I.T Intern
Employment Type: Internship
Department: Human Resources
Reporting To: Senior I.T Associate. Nigeria
The team you would join:
- Our IT team provides technical supports to all wings of the business globally which has been growing consistently over the last 5 years at remarkable scale with a increasing employee base.
- We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes.
What you would be expected to do:
- Diagnosing computer hardware, software, and peripheral issues.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware & software.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests raised on service desk platform and ensuring they are resolved within the SLA.
- Setting up user accounts on various business support applications.
- Troubleshoot and direct users requiring assistance on audio/visual systems.
- Repairing and replacing IT equipment when necessary.
- Service of IT equipment.
- Carry out any other tasks that may be assigned by line manager.
You might be a strong candidate if you:
- Are a recent Graduate in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Business Information Technology.
- Have any knowledge in Office 365 will be an added advantage.
- Possess a strong comprehension of IT systems and technologies.
- Are passionate about building a career in IT.
What we offer (in addition to compensation and statutory benefits)
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast growing, high impact industry
- The chance to work in an open minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
Deadline: 10th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We place great importance on sustaining a diverse, inclusive work environment.
- We believe that diversity (of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, personality type, perspective, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different) enriches innovation and our competitiveness in the market.
- We strive to ensure diverse perspectives inform critical decisions, and we actively work towards ensuring all Greenlighters feel like they belong.
- We also know that sustaining an inclusive workplace requires conscious effort and is a continuous journey, not an end-state.
- Greenlight recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes individuals based on experiences and demonstrated job performance, regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/AIDS status, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
Leave a Reply