MacTay Consulting – Our client, a microfinance bank, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking to hire an IT Officer who’ll install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware and software faults and solve technical and application problems, either over the phone or in person.
- Manage technology services that meet operational requirements in designated area(s) of the Bank.
- Directs and coordinates the local implementation of Bank IT operations, projects, and programs, ensuring alignment of IT services with the business needs of the area(s) and adherence to established project management principles and best management practices.
- Provides technical leadership on a variety of highly specialized project-related activities requiring expertise in specific technical areas for core information technology systems and services.
- Reviews vendor contracts and coordinates IT purchases (hardware, software and services) to ensure effective deployment of solutions aligned with user needs.
- Participates in the development, implementation, and maintenance of policies, objectives, short- and long-range IT planning, with an emphasis on advocating for the needs of the area(s) supported; implements tracking and evaluation programs to assist in accomplishment of established goals.
- Participates in the documentation and implementation of policies and standard operating procedures consistent with those of the Bank to ensure effective operation of the bank.
- Participates as a member of the IT management team in planning, problem resolution, and reviewing department performance.
- Maintains currency of knowledge with respect to relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
- Design, implement and manage digital solutions for both deposit and credit products, including the mobile app, internet banking, POS and USSD.
- Work with users, technology, operations, to identify, prioritize and implement critical e-channel solutions enhancements.
- Day-to-day management – manage all client support, documentation, communication and control processes related to e-channel information delivery
- Develop social media content and responsible for digital marketing administration.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or any related courses.
- At least 2 years of progressively responsible work experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Must be able to repair laptops.
- Knowledge and understanding of the current and developing strategic information requirements of a major Bank.
- Knowledge of current trends and developments in information technology.
- Knowledge of financial/business analysis techniques.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Strategic planning and advanced leadership skills.
- Ability to develop requests for and evaluate proposals in reference to leading-edge information services technology.
- Ability to provide strategic guidance and counsel to clientele in the assessment and development of existing and/or proposed systems.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly
Deadline: 31st May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply