TruckNG is simplifying the landscape of trucking and transportation of goods through a digital logistics platform. The platform is designed to connect and inform all stakeholders, between drivers, shipping companies, freight factories, and transportation cooperatives. TruckNG enables efficient management and supervision of all operations via a user-friendly digital logistics platform.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager (Truck Logistics)
- Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
- Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Preparing procurement reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or Business Administration.
- Proven experience managing supply chain operations..
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Conversant with truck spare parts.
Deadline: 30th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.