Aza Finance (Formerly Known as Bipesa) is an established provider of currency trading solutions that accelerate global access to frontier markets through an innovative infrastructure.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
- We are passionate technologists who believe in making a difference to the lives of millions living in emerging markets. We aim to change the landscape of finance and remittance.
- If you’re someone that loves to solve complex problems using only the tools you build, then you’re already the right fit to join us as at AZA. The AZA product team is known for their cross functional product knowledge and hands-on approach to getting things done.
- We are looking for a Product Manager to be part of our product team. Our product and engineering headquarters are located in London, with distributed teams in Lagos, Nairobi and remote colleagues across the globe.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the entire product lifecycle or feature build from discovery to launch.
- Manage product roadmap in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Prepare and manage feature, integration, and story backlogs for prioritization and implementation.
- Build constant feedback loops with clients and internal teams incorporating them into the decision making process.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to develop, learn and iterate on product features and workflows, ensuring timely execution.
- Coordinate company-wide launches and communications.
- Track and analyze outcomes/metrics.
- Create and maintain documentation such as PRDs, RFCs, backlog, and training materials.
- Manage partner integrations and performance in collaboration with strategic partnerships, channel management, account management, and customer service teams.
- At least 3 years experience as a Product Manager.
- Experience managing and launching B2B products and features.
- Have a demonstrated ability owning and driving results in an innovative and fast paced environment
- Strong organisational, project management, communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Naturally curious and inquisitive and don’t readily accept the status quo
- Ability to collaboration with diverse stakeholders
- Use data to drive decision making
- Familiarity with the use of JIRA
- Frontier markets and/or crypto experience
- Fin-tech background
- Experience in managing API integrations
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Global / regional network / exposure in FinTech / Blockchain industry.
- One of the hottest, fastest scaling start-ups in Africa.
- Casual work environment.
- Great work-life balance.
- We value autonomy.
- Opportunity for growth for all employees.
- Opportunity to work hard and play hard.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: AZA is an equal opportunity employer and will consider every qualified applicant for employment. AZA does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.