Nellyani Paints, a subsidiary of Nellyani Industries Nigeria Limited, being registered as a Corporate Company in Nigeria. Out of a keen desire to maintain drive and culture of delighting its clients with high quality products and services, it offers products and concepts for best solutions to the decorative, construction, industrial, oil and gas sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are in need of a Production Manager that will manage, coordinate and oversee manufacturing staff, production processes and cooperate with various teams for the smooth operation of the factory.
- We are seeking a highly organised production manager to create production schedules, oversee production processes and ensure that the required materials are selected and purchased.
- The manager is also responsible for ensuring that equipment is functioning correctly and that health and safety protocols are adhered to.
- To set the direction of the factory operation, by creating production schedules to achieve monthly / weekly / daily production plan and prepare action plans for self and individual team members
- Manage the production of industrial paints and coatings in a safe and efficient environment and implementing improvements to processes to reduce cost and increase efficiency
- Manpower, resource and raw material planning and management and training of new employees
- To enforce discipline, punctuality and safety as part of conduct among staff
- Schedule regular maintenance for equipment
- Discuss budget expectations with clients
- To schedule production and cost planning and management
- Ensure that health safety protocols are adhered to
- Ensuring all production meets quality assurance standards
- To perform other related duties or assignments as and when assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND qualification
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a paint manufacturing industry
- Working knowledge of paint chemicals
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be innovative and able to come up with creative ideas to enhance production
- Strong leadership and management skill
- Computer literate
- Working knowledge of industry standards.
Deadline: 20th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- For Enquiries, Contact: 08086106073.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.