Beebeejump is a Renewable Energy company specialized in providing efficient and affordable electricity at different scale. We meet the electricity needs of household and all strata of businesses through our Pay as you go structure, improving quality of life and providing access to 24/7 electricity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Business Development Manager
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Anambra and Kaduna
Employment Type: Full-time
- To provide business development for the company and its product in other to increase sales.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Writing business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Quality of Sales services rendered.
- Quantity of Company Products Sold
- Turnaround time for all deliverables.
- Error rate on assigned tasks.
- Speed and accuracy.
- Sales cost as a percentage of turnover.
- Satisfaction level of customers and other stakeholders.
- Percentage implementation of Departmental Sales Plans and strategy.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years work experience.
Deadline: 15th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.