Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Working Hours: 08:00 am- 05:00pm (Mondays to Fridays)
- To monitor actual sales against budget and ensure that retail outlets have the required resources to meet these targets.
- To contribute to maintaining a positive brand image for Rainoil by ensuring service delivery at all stations comply with defined group standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive implementation of sales budget within retail outlet
- Verifies all stations requests in line with approved budget and controls.
- Provides direct oversight to station managers, guidance on service, performance, operational standards, and requirements.
- Maintains excellent standards in all retail activity, driving sales and profitability through the effective implementation of budget.
- Identifies objectives, strategies, and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
- Identifies opportunities and drives initiatives to expand the revenue drivers at stations.
- Implements measures to effectively track and address customer feedback and complaints.
- Inventory reports to ensure products are always available at outlet.Monitors retail stations
- Monitors and evaluates station operational and marketing results, and develops interventions to promote business development and growth.
- Reports to the Head, Rainoil Sales & Marketing on overall and agreed station performance metrics.
- Provides various resources as required by the stations to ensure staff are productively engaged.
- Minimum of Second-Class Upper in Bachelor’s Degree / HND in a Social Science, Accounting, Finance or Engineering or related discipline is required.
- Minimum of Two (2) years’ relevant experience in the Sales or Distribution department of a similar organisation with functional leadership of at least 4 in a management role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 13th May, 2022.