Shaldag Limited commenced as a greenfield aquaculture company in 2014 to produce high quality fish products for consumption in Nigeria. Shaldag produces African Catfish (Clarias gariepinus) from its 2,500MT per annum capacity farm in Epe, Lagos and recently forward integrated into the production of packaged and branded processed fish products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Intern
Location: Magodo / Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The sales intern will complete all tasks assigned and would be responsible for sourcing new sales opportunities and increasing revenue within the Magodo/Ikeja axis in Lagos State.
- Service existing accounts, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets
- Establish and maintain constructive relationships with customers across Magodo/Ikeja axis
- Develop and manage efficient distribution networks for sales. implement effective sales management processes to follow up on sales leads
- Develop efficient and creative sales and marketing strategies for the assigned territory.
- Mapping of all available retail stores in the assigned Area.
- Collect customer and market feedback and report.
- Interested candidates should possess an OND qualification with a minimum of 1 year work experience.
Deadline: 25th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Sales Intern” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Preferred candidate must reside within Magodo/Ikeja axis in Lagos State.
Leave a Reply