Primera MFBank, your partner for growth, is a fully licensed technology-driven finance platform that offers financial solutions to businesses and individuals. Anchored by a strong balance sheet and an experienced, hands-on management team, we enhance financial inclusion by offering a suite of financial services to meet the needs of clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Portfolio Management Analyst and Reporting
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Portfolio Management
Reports to: Head, Portfolio Management
- Building and applying IFRS 9 impairment model for reporting.
- Working onboard portfolio reports.
- Preparing and reviewing reports for CBN rendition.
- Analyzing the Bank’s Portfolio and proffering solutions to improve it whenever necessary.
- Review of monthly NGAAP provisions (specific and general) to be charged to the bank’s P&L.
- Reviewing reports on expected repayment and actual collections.
- Review all reports such as impending loan maturity, Incentive, Liquidations etc prepared by the unit before they are sent out.
- Reviewing reports on expected staff repayments before sending them to HR for deductions.
- Computation of IFRS impairment allowance (specific and collective), converting gross loan balance into amortized balance.
- Computation of the Bank’s Regulatory Risk Reserve (RRR).
- Preparation and review of all Loan-related Reports for Audit (CBN Examiners and External Auditors) and subsequent implementation of Audit outcomes
- Other reports and/or projects as may be directed by Management.
- First Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- Professional qualifications including ACCA/ACA/ACIB/CFA
- Minimum of (8) years of relevant banking experience in Portfolio Management Analysis, MIS, Credit Risk AnalysisandIFRS 9 Regulatory Reporting.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Competencies:
- Strong analytical skills, use of either SQL, Power BI, Big Data Analytics, Business Objects, or any analytical/statistical tools as the case may be will be an added advantage.
- Professional, ethical, and discretion when dealing with confidential information.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and presentation abilities.
- Excellent leadership skills, stakeholder engagement skills and very personable.
- Ability to carry out the work on an independent basis as well as in working groups and teams.
- Highly experience in the digital lending space
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Able to work well as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Customer relationship management skills.
- Problem Solving, Critical reasoning, detail-oriented.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of FINTECH.
- Sound Knowledge of Civil Servant /Payroll Loans e.g through IPPIS and Oracle and SME.
Deadline: 23rd June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply