Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast cutting-edge equipment that aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
The Staff Accountant is responsible for:
- Performing general ledger account and bank statement reconciliation
- Preparing journal entries and financial statements
- Creating and maintaining periodic reporting
- Maintaining fixed asset system
- Assisting with annual budgeting
- Compiling grant applications and expenditures reporting
- Preparing statistical and financial reports.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc qualification.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
Deadline: 30th June, 2022.