Kradots group is an agro-allied firm that serves as an intermediary between the producers and end users by supplying the populace with the best quality of agricultural input. We are a team of committed individuals who are goal driven. We provide top-match services for our clients within Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer
Locations: Ikeja, Beger, Maryland – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Business Development Manager is a professional who is responsible for the growth of their department. They work with their sales team to develop mutually beneficial proposals, negotiate contract terms and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
Requirements and Skills
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, sales or relevant field
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Salary: N60,000 – N70,000 monthly.
- Other incentives
- Travel allowance
Deadline: 31st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.