St Carols Fountain School is an educational institution committed to achieving overall excellence in the upbringing of children from the age of three to eighteen years. We have Creche, Pre-school, Elementary and High School classes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dean of Studies
Location: Owerri / Ulakwo, Imo State.
Employment Type: Full-time
The Dean will play five essential roles, serving as:
- Academic leaders
- Representatives of their schools to the rest of the Schools, especially School administration;
- Representatives of School leadership to their Schools;
- Managers of school resources; and,
- Representatives of the School and to external bodies. These five roles remain constant even though specific responsibilities and duties may vary according to the mission, size, and complexity of the School.
The Deans’ responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating the development of and implementation the School’s Vision and Goals Statement;
- Leading the School’s efforts toward achieving It’s goals;
- Managing the fiscal affairs of the school;
- Leading, and coordinating School’s strategic planning and curriculum development;
- Supervising, evaluating, and supporting Department in a manner that promotes excellence in instruction, scholarly and creative productivity. and service at State House Girls;
- Leading and coordinating the governance of the School;
- Coordinating the professional development of the School’s staff;
- Evaluating Department Heads and staff;
- Evaluating overall Departmental/School productivity in instruction, research, and service responsibilities;
- Advising the School Principal on School policies and procedures;
- Providing recommendations to the Principal on policies and procedures, especially in the academic area;
- Developing, leading, and encouraging any support of the school’s goals and the goals of its departments and programs, as well as outreach and public service efforts.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree with 8 – 12 years of work experience.
Deadline: 31st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of mail.