Superior Pharmaceuticals started in Florida, United States 2004 as a retail pharmacy under the name of Superior Pharmacy of Temple Terrace. It grew rapidly and within three years, it was well known and respected in the community and within its peers. It served the community well since inception till 2011 when it relocated to Nigeria.
Our goal is to deliver high-quality, affordable and life saving generics to our citizens. It is our commitment and contract with our patients and we will not waiver nor follow any shortcuts to achieve this goal. We want to build trust and a relationship with you our partner and our patients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Debt Collector / Compliance Officer
Location: Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Debt Collector / Compliance Officer to ensure that all our business processes are risk management compliant
- He/She should also have a very good knowledge of debt recovery processes.
- Develop and implement an effective legal compliance program
- Create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them
- Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Manage multiple delinquent accounts for debt collection efforts.
- Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts.
- Plan a course of action to recover outstanding payments.
- Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans.
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies in payments or accounts.
- Evaluate business activities (e.g. investments) to assess compliance risk
- Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments
- Set plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation
- Negotiate pay off deadlines or payment plans
- Locate and contact debtors to inquire of their payment status
- Representing the company at the court in debt recovery cases
- Monitoring and evaluating account receivables and age analysis report
- Actively implement the company’s credit policy
- BSc in Accounting or a related field.
- Keen attention to detail and excellent analytical skill
- Proven experience as Debt Collector / Compliance Officer
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Business acumen
- Teamwork skills.
Deadline: 27th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.