Heavy Machinery Dealership Africa is the leading heavy machinery solutions provider in Nigeria, Ghana and Guinea and serves the industries of mining, construction, roadwork, earthmoving, asphalt, concrete, recycling, warehousing and agriculture.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Epe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- High School Diploma / SSCE and above.
- 5 – 10 years of work experience.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
N50,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: For further enquiries, whatsApp: 09088437362 (No calls).