Harbour Human Capital Solutions (HHCS) Limited – Our client, a Parish of one of the leading Churches in Nigeria located in Ikoyi, Lagos, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilities Management Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Ensure that basic facilities are well-maintained and conduct proactive maintenance. Develop and execute a system for regular cleaning, repair and maintenance of facilities.
- Monitor facility usage, operations and equipment maintenance.
- Schedule and supervise maintenance repair work and assist with checking installation and servicing building equipment. Maintain accurate records of equipment functioning status and other systems in the building. Develop a schedule for regular evaluation of facilities.
- Maintain ongoing communication with contractors, clients, and the team.
- Develop monitoring systems to detect problems in the initial stage. Initiate interventions to solve problems in facilities.
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments. Checking that agreed work by contractors has been completed satisfactorily and follow up on any deficiencies.
- Oversee the operations and maintenance of all church fleet, ensuring optimal utilization and maintenance in line with stated policies and guidelines.
- Ensure continuous supply of all utility services, In particular, electricity generation and adequate water supply to the church.
- Evaluate vendors performance through the review of completed projects
- Perform any other duties assigned to him by the organization.
- First Degree in Civil / Structural, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Estate Management.
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience of which at least 2 (two) years must have been a supervisory capacity
- Relevant advanced degree in Engineering, Estate Management or any related course will be an advantage.
- Bible College or School of Disciple certification is desirable.
- A team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask with excellent time management skills.
- Analytical and technical problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and risk management skills.
- Good negotiation and reporting skills.
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills.
- Microsoft office proficiency.
- Ability to creatively solve problems and suggest sustainable Improvements.
- Strong team work mindset, ability to work seamlessly with staff across the organization and contribute to team’s success.
- Hands on approach with a passion for mechanical equipment. High level of integrity with strong organizational skills and ability to use initiative.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks.
- High sense of responsibility and accountability.
Deadline: 10th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.