Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
We invite applications for:
Title: Technical Trainee Programme
Locations: Ughelli – Delta and Agbara, Ijebu – Ode – Ogun
- Frigoglass is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of over 19 countries across five continents of the world.
- The Nigeria Operations has its head office in Lagos, and factories in Delta, Ogun and Oyo States of Nigeria and a staff capacity of over one thousand people with diverse abilities and backgrounds.
- We are hereby offering a unique opportunity for young Nigerian Engineering graduates to kick start their careers by enrolling in our Frigoglass Technical Trainee Programme (FTTP).
- The successful candidates will be exposed to an intensive 12-months practical training and work experience in a world class Glass Manufacturing Environment.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical, Electrical / Electronics and Chemical Engineering from a recognized tertiary institution
- Minimum of Second Class Division/Lower Credit
- Must have completed NYSC
- Not more than 2 years work experience.
Deadline: 17th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online