Speedaf was founded in 2019 as a one-stop door-to-door logistics service carrier focused on emerging markets, created with the investment of ZTO as one of the original shareholders. Since its founding, Speedaf has been committed to expanding its global network coverage, developing products to improve customer experience, and applying cutting-edge logistics technology, developing its own IT systems and equipment to fully automate operations. In order to become a leading integrated logistics service carrier in emerging markets, Speedaf is building a simultaneous China-emerging markets network of land, sea and air services to fully optimize the end-to-end logistics costs in China-emerging markets and provide customers with fast, reliable and cost-effective logistics services.
Speedaf has adopted a localized operating model, believing in creating opportunities and finding possibilities in every region where it operates. Working with local teams and fully understanding our customers’ needs allows us to offer a diverse range of customized value-added services to different corporate and private customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Locations: Lagos and Ogun
- Support the creation and execute of creative strategy using graphics, photography and motion graphics which support Speedaf’s brand and image plans
- Measure proposed sites for offline branding, create digital simulations, and advise marketing manager on optimising branding and visibility specifications
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Identify opportunities to increase photography coverage of Speedaf’s operations as an effective tool for marketing activities
- Visiting Company Stations and Warehouses to take branding measurements and design approprate images for billboards, shopheads, flyers and banners
- Communicating with line manager about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Attending to other necessary work related function assigned by line manager.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 1 – 3 experience.
Deadline: 30th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online