mDoc is digital health start up that leverages behavioral science, data, technology and quality improvement methodologies to improve access to quality healthcare for people with chronic health needs in sub-Saharan Africa. We are seeking an all-star product suite lead to join our team. Our ethos is etched in the belief that augmenting the healthcare & technology landscape is paramount to helping Africa unlock its true potential. We are on a mission to transform how African healthcare consumers receive the support they need to live longer, healthier, happier and more productive lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Product Manager
- In this position, you will be a member of a team of product managers. You will be a key lead for operations, scale and clinical and quality improvement excellence and customer/patient engagement.
- You will oversee a suite of product and service lines and special projects (such as ECHO and MSD for Mothers) and will be in charge of refinement of our measurable goals. You will oversee a small team to deliver and surpass performance expectations.
- You will work closely with the co-founders and leadership team. You will work closely with the clinical lead to ensure the optimal performance of our digital coaching.
- You will be expected to gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- You will also be expected to create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Given there are different tiers of the product and service lines, you will be expected to co-develop product pricing and positioning strategies as well as translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- You will scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact and work closely with data and engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources. In addition, you will drive product launches, develop and evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed , using user-centred design principles.
- You will also represent the company by visiting potential customers to test our products and existing customers to solicit feedback on our product lines.
- Given we are a technology firm, you will use digital tools to workplan, manage projects track, predict our success as well as manage our members and customers.
- Also, given mDoc is a startup, there will likely be some fluidity to responsibilities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send the Documents below to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- A Resume or CV
- A 1-2 paragraph response in your email indicating why this job is compelling to you.