Togetherway Limited is an indigenous holding company with several interests in diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy ranging from Logistics to e-commerce. We are company builders that invest in challenges.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Supervisor
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ HND/OND
- 2 – 4 years of project management and related experience
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Experience in the fashion industry will be an added advantage
Deadline: 15th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in PDF format to: email@example.com using the job the title as the subject of the mail.