Wangarua Foods is an Indigenous Company, fully registered in Nigeria with Corporate Affairs Commission. The Company was founded by a Woman who is passion driven, goal oriented and vision minded about the service of humanity through food processing and Aims to become the No 1 food brand across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a detailed oriented Quality Control Officer whose work is to inspect not just the quality of incoming and outgoing materials or products for a company but also the production procedures, ensuring quality in all goods produced by the company.
- The Quality Control Officer would on a daily basis ensure that manufactured products meet the specified quality standards set by the organization before being sent to customers.
- The ideal candidate has to be someone with an eye for detail, who have an aptitude for math, and who have technical skills.
- Carry out quality assessment measures of all the products ready to be shipped and incoming raw materials.
- Inspect products to ensure that they meet quality standards.
- Reject all the incoming raw materials that fail to meet quality expectations and report the issue to the concerned department at the earliest
- Monitor production operations to ensure conformance to company specifications.
- Direct assembly adjustments to ensure operations reflect quality standards.
- Ensure products meet customer expectations based on company objectives.
- Communicate the results of inspections and put forward corrective suggestions.
- Write reports to document deficiencies and errors in products.
- Take a thorough look at the plans, specifications, and blueprints to understand the product requirements.
- Resolving quality-related issues by adhering to deadlines.
- Providing training to the quality assurance team.
- Recommend improvement measures to the production process to ensure quality control standards are met.
- Guide the production team about quality control issues to enhance the quality of the product.
- Monitor customer satisfaction levels.
- Monitor the production phase at various levels.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred.
- Must reside in Yaba, Ebute Meta and immediate environs.
- Proven experience as a quality control inspector in the same industry preferred.
- Proficient in computer word processing and Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong regard for quality assurance according to company standards.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of industry products and processes.
- Comfortable standing or walking for long periods of time.
- Excellent oral and communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills.
- Up-to-date knowledge of federal and industry standards and best practices.
- Good team player who can work efficiently with minimal supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Do not apply if you do not stay within yaba, Surulere, Ebute Metta, Fadeyi and the immediate environs.
Leave a Reply