Hawkins Atlantic, an emerging real estate company in Lagos, Nigeria arriving to balance the housing deficit in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Marketing Executive (Female)
Location: Ojodu Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Answer clients’ questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources.
- Review plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND with 2 – 4 years work experience.
Deadline: 24th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only female candidates should apply.
Leave a Reply