Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reservoir Navigation Supervisor
Job ID: R57752
Location: Abuja (Remote)
- Would you like to be involved in designing innovative products?
- Do you enjoy solving complex design challenges?
- Join our cutting-edge Engineering Team!
- We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value.
Partner with the Best
- As Reservoir Navigation Supervisor, you will provide guidance and support for solving complex technical problems that arise during drilling and evaluation. Working with leading-edge technology, you will make key decisions, resolve issues and oversee projects to shape enhancements.
- You’ll unite cross-functional teams to connect, share knowledge, innovate and to develop improvements. Onshore position.
As a Reservoir Navigation Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Developing conceptual/theoretical activities related to various sciences that are concerned with the structure, age, and other aspects of the earth.
- Working on developing new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organizations.
- Working together with business leadership teams. Specifying needs, communicating about project approach and presents outcomes of research completed.
- Leading analytical and design activities using proven technologies and vested approaches and methods.
- Providing technical support for Reservoir Navigation/ Geosteering operations including pre/post well 2D interpretation/ modelling and log production/QC (Quality Control).
- Communicating with clients as SME to advise on well placement and design of optimal data acquisition.
Fuel Your Passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Tertiary accredited qualification in the appropriate disciplines (related to Earth Science), and established experience in the relevant field.
- Have and be able to present and be able to communicate complex ideas to senior decision makers.
- Possess fluent/native in English.
- Relevant experience in RNS (L1-L3, or L4 MCWD).
- Experience with Formation Evaluation technologies including Gamma Ray, Azimuthal Gamma Ray, Resistivity, Deep and Extra Deep Resistivity.
Work in a way that works for you:
- We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
- In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are at your most productive.
Working With Us:
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online