Risk Control Services is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services. The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Manager
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidate will be assisting the CEO in executing multiple consulting projects related to risk assessment, corporate investigation, development and implementation of marketing strategy, market opportunity studies, international business, and other consulting services which Risk Control offers.
- Interact with clients and project team to plan and develop project work.
- Review and edit all client communication documents.
- Provide training to clients on project deliverables when needed.
- Respond to client’s questions and concerns in a timely manner.
- Provide business solutions and recommendations to clients to meet project goals.
- Communicate with clients to clearly understand project requirements and scope.
- Maintain high level of professionalism and competence in client communications.
- Monitor and report project status to clients on regular basis.
- Ensure that project deliverables meet client requirements and quality standards.
- Schedule client meetings to discuss about project updates and issues.
- Build positive working relationship with clients and ensure client satisfaction.
- Maintain complete project documentations for reference purposes.
- Populate the Nigeria Risk Index with appropriate content, including security reports and assessments.
- Perform variable risk assessment, security survey and security audit for clients
- Promote risk control brand and services towards meeting company annual objectives and target
- Candidate must be a Graduate of Law and must have been called into the Nigerian Bar
- Candidate must have strong background in security consulting (Background with any security agency is an advantage but not compulsory)
- Candidate must be ale to work with little or no supervision
- Candidate must be able to work skilfully to meet deadlines
- Candidate must be a team player.
- Candidate must be a graduate of a reputable institution and must have completed NYSC
- Candidate must have minimum of 5 years work experience in security industry
- Candidate must be able to conduct risk analysis and risk assessment
- Candidate must be proficient in the use of MS packages.
Deadline: 31st July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.