CredPal is a financial technology company that provides credit cards for consumers to meet their immediate financial needs. We are leveraging technology and the retail industry to provide a modern consumer credit solution for Africa and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales Executive
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- We are looking to hire an experienced, customer-oriented telesales executive to utilize inbound and outbound telephone calls to achieve sales targets.
- The telesales executive’s responsibilities include cross-selling or up-selling our products where possible, receiving incoming telephone calls and assisting with customer inquiries, as well as maintaining an accurate record of all calls made and received. You should also be able to liaise with the appropriate departments to resolve customer complaints.
- Sales conversion.
- Calling existing and potential customers to persuade them to the company products and services.
- Processing all customer requests accordingly.
- Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with company products and services.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
- Using sales scripts proffered by the company to drive sales and respond to customer rejections.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of customer products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customers’ needs and preferences.
- Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
Preferred Qualification & Requirements
- HND / B.Sc Degree in Management Sciences or a related field.
- 1 – 2 years of Experience in Telesales preferably in the financial services industry.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Executive, Sales Associate or similar role.
- Basic excel skills.
- Track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships.
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments.
- Flexibility to work various shifts.
Deadline: 17th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online