Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting Limited – Our client in the Fashion Industry is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Take Initiative and work closely with the Managing Director and General Manager with no limitations.
- Managing company assets and financial expenditures.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations and financial statements
- Liaise with external auditors on tax-related matters.
- Analyze business operations, financial commitments, costs, revenues, and trends to develop projections for future revenue and expenses
- Ensure compliance with accounting and finance standards, best practices, and government regulations
- Check the POS Status from all terminal locations.
- Update of sales report.
- Reconciliation of Cash, Bank Balance and POS.
- Confirmation of Payment and Order.
- Create Invoice and Credit Note for Customer.
- Weekly Update of Customer Statement.
- Weekly Approval and payment of requisition and expense.
- Weekly Update of Dispatch and Shippers Report.
- Weekly reconciliation of retirement and petty cash.
- Monthly payment of mobilization and staff salaries, Pension and Payee and all Consulting Agencies.
- Monthly preparation of Company statement of financial position and Profit Or Loss Account.
- Monthly Stock Reconciliation for all locations and Stock-list reminder mail
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, tax filings, and monthly profit reports.
- Maintaining files on account receivables and updating records as required.
- Managing the flow of petty cash by recording all monetary transactions
- First Degree in Accounting or related discipline.
- 2 – 4 years work experience as an Account Officer.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office and Outlook.
- A solid understanding of financial processes such as bookkeeping and tax filing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining accuracy.
- The ability to collaborate with co-workers, clients, and suppliers.
Deadline: 15th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.