Ternary Security Limited, Incorporated in Nigeria and headquartered in Lagos, provides premium security services and business risk solutions to a wide range of clientele that cut across the private and public sectors of the Nigerian economy. We have grown steadily in providing customized security solution services to our esteemed customers.
At Ternary Security Limited, our management strategy is to undertake a risk analysis of our clients’ business operations, taking into account all known factors before deployment and implementation of security and business risk solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns
- To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Manage all accounting transaction
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Computing taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant Degree
- 1 – 3 years work experience
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus.
Deadline: 27th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.