Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Risk Management & Consumer Value Tracking
Job ID: 80397316_80385222
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Client Solutions
- To assess, track and report on the delivery of value by client solutions and partnerships in line with set metrics and benchmarks.
- Clearly articulate and document business, stakeholder, solution, and transition requirements.
- Assist the Business in the Creation of Business Cases and Cost-Benefit Analysis.
- Investigate and study current practices; design modifications, Business, and industry trends, and explore areas of collaboration with potential partners.
- To analyze trends and highlight new areas of risk patterns that require mitigation
- First Degree in any field.
- Minimum of 6 years experience
- Experience in E-Commerce partnerships/joint venture relationships/commercial alliances
- Qualification in project management, business analysis, data science and analytics, or finance and banking would be an added advantage
- Articulating Information
- Taking Action
- Upholding Standards
- Embracing Change
- Producing Outputs
- Effective business communication
- Filtering Core Issues and Patterns
- Risk Response Strategy
- Process Governance
- Risk Reporting.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online