BP Business Solutions Africa – We are HR Business Partners providing Best Practice business solutions to our clients through Brilliant Performance and Burning Passion for what we do. We are NOT HR consultants. We do NOT see ourselves as consultants. We prefer to see ourselves as your HR Business Partners working for you from outside your organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Financial Controller
Employment Type: Full-time
- To Manage all finance and accounting operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts.
- Oversee the preparation of monthly and yearly financial reports, specialized management reports, ensuring compliance with IFRS and organizational accounting policies and timely and accurate completion of the financial close activities.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions, financial reporting and Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Maintain records of approved reporting policies and procedures and provide clarification when required.
- Ensure effective utilization of organizational resources to achieve cost efficiency.
- Provide overall guidance, leadership support and strategic direction in the execution of the departments function and activities.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the FC & CFO.
Education, Skills and Other Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics or any business-related discipline.
- Professional accounting qualification (ICAN, ACCA, and CFA) is required.
- Post graduate qualification, preferably an MBA degree.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience of which at five 5years as senior management level.
- Advanced accounting knowledge, including experience with international financial reporting standards (IFRS)
- Good interpersonal relationship and people management skills.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Tools.
N1,000,000 – N1,200,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 30th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.