A Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company with depots across the country is recruiting smart and resourceful individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Officer
REF: IAC/ AO/ 005
Location: Lagos / Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
- Conduct scheduled independent compliance and risk assessment audit
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions Prepare and present reports that reflect the audit’s results and document the process
- Monitor and review transfer of finished goods from the factory to warehouse and to depots
- Review of daily/weekly finished goods balances for completeness
- Participate in the scheduled stock count of raw materials, finished goods and consumables
- Review finished goods breakages/ damages from the factory and depots Review stock/ credit balances reconciliation Other functions as may be assigned.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum of an HND / B.Sc in Social Sciences or any other related field
- Student membership of a recognized accounting professional body i.e. ICAN, ACCA, etc will be an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in the internal audit of a reputable FMCG organization
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft office tools and a standard warehouse management software Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- Attention to detail, result-oriented and excellent analytical skills.
- A high degree of integrity and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Competitive package.
Deadline: 19th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Send their Applications and Resumes, quoting the reference number of the position applied for to:
The Human Resources Manager,
P.M.B 21410, Ikeja,