Leitung Gate Limited provides integrated strategic risk planning and management services across functions, units and departments for sustainable organisational growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Fadeyi / Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a talented and dynamic Business Development Manager with a proven track record of selling business solutions.
- This position requires the ability to feel comfortable communicating in a professional and effective manner with C-level executives, presidents, owners, and directors.
- Responsible for identifying and developing new client relationships in their respective territories through networking efforts.
- Proactively and independently research and contact new prospects to successfully solicit new business opportunities.
- Supplement direct calling on prospects by developing referrals from business intermediaries (e.g., consultants, attorneys, investment bankers, accountants, and business brokers).
- Design and implement appropriate sales strategies/programs to carry out responsibilities and achieve assigned production goals.
- Interact with Account Managers once new business opportunities and relationships have been identified to ensure the appropriate fulfillment and management of these relationships.
- Partner with Account Managers to support sales cycle success, and drive urgency.
- Ensure that CRM contains accurate account details and contact information.
- Working with Customers Success Team to support clients
- Participate in company projects that support efficient company growth.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or other related fields.
- 3 – 5 years of proven sales experience in business or a similar area.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, in order to express technical and nontechnical concepts clearly and concisely.
- Technical skills required to create proposals andfind solutionsto meet client requirements, suchas using software programs and machines.
- Excellent organizational skills to meet goals and set priorities
- Be proactive, organized and handle work under stressful and uncertain environments.
- Innovative thinker with the ability to come up with creative solutions.
- Ability to build relationships with senior-level professionals and work well under pressure.
- Entrepreneurial and innovate personality.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentations skills.
- Must reside in Lagos.
- Preferably Female for gender balance.
- Pay is very attractive.
Competitive Salary, HMO, Pension, and other benefits.
Deadline: 11th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.