Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Cadbury Bournvita, TomTom, Cloret, and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Category Finance Analyst
Job ID: R-58875
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Regular
- Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International? Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
- You will perform detailed finance work, transactions and data structuring under the guidance of the Finance Manager. You will collect data, be responsible for maintaining information integrity, monitor reconciliations and conduct basic checks and controls.
How you will contribute
- Execute aspects of finance planning and performance management process and related financial decisions potentially including Annual Contract planning/forecasting, target development, financial performance reporting/analysis, financial modeling, and decision support for a focused scope within a region, business unit, country, Supply Chain, Mondelēz International Business Services or Corporate Finance team. You will also execute data collection and data integrity checks
- Contribute to a strong controls and compliance environment in area of scope and ensure full compliance with our policies
- Execute ad hoc analyses and projects as requested by the Senior Finance Manager (or Director)
- Support projects to improve efficiencies and improvements to ways of working and embrace a mindset of continuous improvement
- Contribute to a high-performing Finance team. You will also invest in personal development and the development of your Finance peers
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
What you will bring:
- B.Sc. in Economics, Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- At least 4 years working experience in a manufacturing/ FMCG environment in a finance role
- System skills with working knowledge of SAP; FIT (Finance Intelligence Tool) and Excel.
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Technical Expertise in financial analysis and data collection/structuring
- Business Acumen and a basic understanding of our business, consumer packaged goods industry, and local snacking market. Relevant experience in a regional (or sizeable local) business
- Leadership Skills including collaboration and communication skills within a larger Finance team. Team player with can do mentality to deliver results
- Growth/Digital Mindset and the ability to execute opportunities and leverage technology to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Integrity and sound judgement in all decisions and interactions aligned with our values and policies and external regulations
- Initiation and decisiveness.
- Perspective and good judgment.
- Highly articulate with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible, entrepreneurial and ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
- Drive for results.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Deal with ambiguity and superior problem solving.
- Proven commercial acumen with strong focus on financial acumen and analytical skills, with the ability to translate into actionable insights. Excellent analytical skills, high attention to detail and proven ability to interpret data into insights
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online