QEFAS college is a preparatory school that gets students ready for local and international university. We believe all students are unevenly gifted and talented and that majority of students fail national exams due to a broken educational system.
At QEFAS our goal and promise to our clients (parents & guardian) is a 90% success rate with our platform. Based in Lagos, Nigeria, we leverage immersive learning experience with virtual tools combined with in person engagement between students and tutors to provide this unique learning experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commerce Teacher
Location: Iyana Ipaja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking for a Subject Teacher (Commerce), to help us grow and accelerate our impact.
- This would be a completely in person position as we continue to follow local COVID-19 guidelines.
- The successful candidate will be able to multitask and prioritize students need and incoming requests without requiring close supervision.
- Qefas seeksto attract teachers who are experts in their field, love working with students, and who, through their teaching, inspire students to reach their highest potential.
- This job has a lot of range in the work and in the level of people you will interact with; youâ€™ll need to be sensitive to information requiring discretion. Itâ€™s exciting, fun, and you will learn a lot about a lot!
- Master’s / B.Sc Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Relations, Banking & Finance, or similar field from an accredited university
- Teaching credential / certificate / license as needed for role
- 5 years of teaching experience
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills
- Ability to build relationships effectively and professionally with families and students.
- Experience developing and implementing curriculum.
- Physical ability to handle frequent sitting, stooping, bending, pushing, pulling, and moving throughout the room.
- Proven ability to maintain a safe and studious classroom environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement age-appropriate curriculum
- Working autonomously and handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Experience with and/or excitement for working with educational software.
- Ability to design and drive lab experiments is preferred.
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to Lagos / Ipaja area.
N80,000 – N150,000 monthly
Deadline: 8th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.