Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited is a wholly Nigerian company with a world-class trading franchise. Our business involves the retailing of unique building construction finishing materials from Europe. Hence, Louis Valentino Nigeria has five retail outlets in Abuja, Kaduna and Lagos offering varieties of products such as Sanitary Wares, Porcelain and Ceramic Tiles, Security and Panel Doors, Stone Coated Roofing sheets, Wall Papers, Bedroom Sets, Dining Sets, e.t.c.
Our company is set up to bridge the gap in the supply of quality construction finishing materials to the Nigerian building sub-sector, and today we are a one-stop shop for Home-owners, Builders, Contractors and Estate Development Companies who are desirous of top quality finishing(s) for their building projects. LVNG has imbibed a strong organizational culture to drive and promote its business in a professional manner to meet international best practices. This is reflected in the Vision and Mission Statement of our organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Job Type: Full Time
Reporting Line: GM Marketing
Job Purpose / Mission
- We seek to hire a Digital Marketer to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, Develop and Manage content for our website and social media platforms
- Creating images, visuals, banners and all required materials
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets
- Prepare accurate reports and marketing campaign’s overall performance against ROI and KPIs
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns i.e. engaging influencers
Requirements / Required Skills
- Degree in IT, Marketing, Advertising or other related fields
- Graphic design skills
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad words campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing andmeasurement
- Must be based in Abuja, only Abuja based residents should apply as consideration will not be given to applicants outside Abuja
- Age between 25 – 30.
Deadline: 10th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.