Marriott International is a leading global Lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 4,100 properties in 79 countries and reported revenues of nearly $14 billion in fiscal year 2014. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott.
Marriott has more than 361,000 people working worldwide at managed or franchised properties and corporate offices. Marriott has been consistently recognized as a top employer and for its superior business ethics. The company also manages the award-winning guest loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® program, which together surpass 49M members.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver – Lead
Job Number: 22123120
Job Category: Rooms & Guest Services Operations
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
- Run daily reports (number of arrivals, departures), identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy. Document all trips prior to the start of and at the conclusion of each trip. Transport guests to/from assigned destinations using property vehicle.
- Park vehicle in designated location when not in use. Inspect property vehicles for damage and cleanliness. Check tire pressure and fluid levels for property vehicle and refuel as necessary. Document all vehicle incidents (i.e., damages, accidents) and provide reports of incidents to manager/supervisor.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications. Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Anticipate and address guests’ service needs. Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; identify, recommend, and implement new ways to increase organizational quality.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e.g., small print). Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines (e.g., to identify defects). Move at a speed required to respond to work situations (e.g., run, walk, jog). Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance and objects weighing in excess of 75 pounds with assistance. Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces as well as up and down stairs and/or service ramps.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Continual use of manual dexterity and gross motor skills with frequent use of bi-manual dexterity and fine motor skills. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online