Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Technician
Job Requisition ID: 841842
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
- The Shift Electrical Technician together with other technicians provides process and technical support to the machine crews in order to maintain and optimize asset process stability and develop crew’s process knowledge to achieve safety, quality and productivity targets.
- Ensure compliance to all departmental and plant safety rules and regulations. All non conformances should be dealt with immediately, all unresolved issues must be raised with EHS Leader. Follow the correct Process Instruction for all tasks performed. Carry out continual development of process optimization to ensure safety.
- To support production within the diaper operation by providing electrical support to the production teams.
- To carry out action plans as directed in order to solve problems thereby minimizing electrical delay.
- Analyze electrical delay and together with Electrical Niche Technician resolve problems from electrical/electronics nature to ensure minimum delay.
- Assist with change over’s on the asset in order to minimize change over delay
- To continuously work on improvement plans to upgrade/improve the asset performance and capability.
- Endure all documentation, including drive and PLC data is recorded properly and systematically to provide optimum reliability of the asset.
- To assist with maintenance activities on all electrical equipment and installation.
- To ensure that electrical spares are available and ready for use when required.
- To provide assistance with standardization, recommendation of changes in maintenance policies, fault finding and problem solving.
- Recommend spares requirements to the Electrical Engineer.
- Provide technical information to maintenance teams detailing work requests for planned and reactive maintenance.
- Higher National Diploma or equivalent in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years experience on high-speed production equipment.
- Prior high-speed production machine maintenance or operating experience, especially on Diaper machines, will be advantageous.
- PC Literate.
We are looking for:
- Safety Awareness.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- High degree of self-motivation.
- Understand how his/her and the team’s contribution relates to KPI’s.
- Takes ownership of issues.
- Must accept responsibility and be flexible and adaptable with change.
- Lean Manufacturing Principles.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online