TotalEnergies is a global multi-energy company producing and supplying energy: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gas, renewables and electricity. Over 100,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, clean, reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. As a company with over 500 professions in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies places sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of populations by offering high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Engineer
Offer ID: 59312BR
Branch: Exploration and Production
Employment Type: Regular position
Metier: Upstream Operations, Flow Managemet Optimisation
- Carry out and deliver process engineering studies to support daily production activities and short to longer term construction investment projects, with the aim of enhancing production efficiency and safety of the production process and associated plant and equipment, within the context of an optimized cost environment.
- Provide engineering expertise and technical support to resolve any operations problems and to improve the production and prime production.
- Share responsibility for the safety and efficiency of plant equipment and processes by responding to Safety Improvement Recommendations, implementing adequate equipment monitoring, recommending timely PM’s and developing and maintaining safe operating procedures.
- Take action as required for safe and efficient handling of projects delegated by the Production management team. Such actions include investigation, consultation, completion of Management of Change requirements, developing operating procedures and implementation.
- Originate ideas and support programs directed toward improving export quality, unit safety and the environmental performance of the unit.
Context and Environment:
- Provide process assistance to Site Operations
- Carry-out process technical studies.
- Conduct de-bottlenecking studies and recommend solutions to optimise existing installations
- Recommend programmes of work for modifications and optimisation of the facilities and / or equipment and prepare the corresponding Scope of Requirement (study modification requests, scope of work, etc).
- Control that Process files issued by engineering sections are in agreement with company rules and with international standards
- Lead / Participate in technical reviews (HAZOP, PTR, Safety reviews) and consolidate opinions
- Take the role of FO SMR Leader on Process / Operations related SMRs
- Contribute to the evolution of tools and work methods
- Prepare and update guidelines for the optimisation of production operations and verify their proper implementation on site
- Contribute to guaranteeing the respect of deadlines and costs in the process studies and SMRs under one’s responsibility
- Perform periodical process facilities’ assessment to identify gaps between on-site situation and As-built documentations
- Ensure Process documentation updates (P&IDs, ESD logic diagrams, etc.) and their availability via PRODOM.
- Provide relevant process documentations to other disciplines – Maintenance, Well Performance, Development Planning, etc.
- Provide process sizing details for new equipment / instrument acquisition
- Provide field operation – process to Projects
- Perform process simulations using the available Process tools; PROII, process sizing tools, etc.
- Interface closely with Tier 1 (Smart Room) other disciplines and entities (Maintenance, Well Performance, GSR, ECP etc) to access required input for studies.
We are looking for young professionals who are motivated and passionate, with excellent academic achievement. Interested applicants should have:
- B.Eng in Chemical Engineering or Petroleum Engineering (or equivalent).
- 0 – 3 years experience in Oil Field Operations
- Fluent in English
- Team player, stable, thoughtful, responsible, good communication and good interpersonal skills, intransigent in HSE with a clear potential to learn,
- Excellent analytical skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interview Location: LAGOS-EKO1 TWR (NGA).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.