At Kradot limited, we offer training and development seminars that provide innovative skills, behaviors and strategies for recruiting employees, reducing employee turnover, promoting employee development and retaining a talented flexible and diverse workforce.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Graduate trainees are students who have just completed a degree and are transitioning into the workplace. Graduate trainees’ responsibilities depend on their industry, but they are generally guided by a senior staff member as they learn, train, and attend meetings.
- They should have a degree related to the work they are being trained in.
- We are searching for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our new graduate trainee program.
- As a graduate trainee, your responsibilities include shadowing various staff members, participating in learning experiences, attending meetings and workshops, and traveling to other working environments to gain practical experience.
- You should keep an accurate record of your time at the company and be able to pass a competency test at the end of the program.
- To be successful as a graduate trainee, you should be willing to learn about aspects of the company that lie outside of your department. An outstanding graduate trainee should foster good relationships with staff members and leave a lasting imprint.
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in the relevant field.
- Previous work experience is not necessary, but may be advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
Deadline: 31st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Only candidates in Ikeja and its axis