Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded. Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Work alongside the driver in picking up products from the suppliers.
- Verify and ensure that all goods are in good condition before picking up from the supplier and after offloading onto the store floor.
- Ensure that all goods are properly loaded/offloaded to their respective showrooms.
- Assist his lead or any other personnel assigned by him to take inventory of all products in the store/showroom.
- Ensure that all products in the store/showroom correlates with the inventory register.
- Supervise and coordinate all activities for proper Inventory management to ensure optimum levels of inventory is maintained and at par with quality standards.
- Keep track of inventory records to ensure accuracy.
- Receiving, storing and delivering products within the showroom.
- Maintain inventory records on Logistics portal.
- Responsible for preparing reports on any changes done to the Inventory that may be damaged, spoilt or returned.
- Inspect the product supplies to identify shortages
- Ensure stock is adequate for all distribution request and can cover direct demand
- Record all deliveries to reconcile inventory.
- Report to Lead on stock levels, issues etc
- Including other duties that may be assigned by Lead
- Minimum of OND in Accounting, Inventory Management or related discipline.
- Ability to use MS Office tools is required for this role.
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience (experience in a manufacturing or production company is an added advantage)
- Possess strong analytical and observation skills with eyes for details; must be meticulous with a high display of integrity.
- Ability to use MS Office tools is critical for this role.
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Planning and numerical skills
- Good documentation skills
- Good communication skills
- Attention to details.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills, organizational skills
- Numerical skills
- Planning skills
- Attention to detail
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite
- Documentation skills
- Trustworthy and integrity.
Deadline: 31st July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Role and Location as the subject of the email.
Note: Multiple applications will be disqualified.
Leave a Reply