So Fresh is a healthy food company operating in Nigeria. At So Fresh, we believe food should be fresh and close to nature as much as possible, hence we create tasty, fresh, delicious healthy food options.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Sales Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Key Account Sales Manager will be responsible for the corporate sales of So Fresh products and services, development of (B2B) business to business sales, events sales (business development) and managing the relationship with So Fresh corporate clients.
- Responsible for selling So Fresh products and services to corporate customers, businesses and events
- Responsible for acquiring corporate customers for So Fresh
- Implement the sales strategy for each of the market segment such as Corporate businesses, Events, etc.,
- Visit a portfolio of clients/accounts to secure additional business and sales
- Achieve So Fresh corporates sales target.
- Research market and industry trends & proffer new and innovative solutions to the business
- Participate in planning and execution of product and service optimization
- Implement Business Development initiatives and achieve set revenue targets for corporate sales
- Stay abreast of relevant local and global industry developments, trends and events to ensure the business’ competitive advantage
- Attend key events and present So Fresh as a partner of choice.
- Manage the business relationship between So Fresh and corporate customers to ensure continuity and drive sales
- Maintain a positive and active relationship with corporate customers through client visits, follow ups, etc.,
- Maintain relationships across various sectors and industries to boost business development activities and sales
- Administer all commercial contracts in accordance with commercial terms, regulatory frameworks and agreed legal requirements.
- Prepare monthly report on sales performance and activity and submit to Line Manager
- Analysis of sales performance
- Provide insight on customer needs and expectation
- Provide insight on new developments in the industry locally and globally.
Requirements / Qualifications
- BSc / BA in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
- 3 – 5 years’ sales/business development experience in food and retail sector
- Experience with corporate and B2B sales is desirable
- Experience in the food and hospitality industry
- Strong track record delivering revenue targets, driving business growth and expansion
- Practical knowledge of analytics tools and the ability to set up tracking/reporting mechanisms to capture key business metrics.
Deadline: 31st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online