Marriott International is a leading global Lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 4,100 properties in 79 countries and reported revenues of nearly $14 billion in fiscal year 2014. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott.
Marriott has more than 361,000 people working worldwide at managed or franchised properties and corporate offices. Marriott has been consistently recognized as a top employer and for its superior business ethics. The company also manages the award-winning guest loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® program, which together surpass 49M members.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Youth Service Corps Member
Job Number: 22112609
Location: Sheraton Abuja Hotel, Ladi Kwali Way, Abuja
Brand: Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type: Non-Management
Job Category: Management Development Programs/Interns
- Build upon your classroom studies through our Hotel Internship Program opportunities. You will learn first-hand about a hotel’s operations.
- Our Hotel Internship Program allows you to truly experience the industry from the ground up, where our founders and many of our leaders began. You will get immersed in Marriott’s culture and business and find your true calling in the travel industry.
- Our internships are typically available in many different areas of the hotel. By gaining hands-on experience in the exciting world of hotel management, you’ll be better prepared to pursue opportunities post graduation. Here’s to exploring, kickstarting your dream career, and joining us on your journey!
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- To be considered for an internship, you must be a current college or university student. Want to join us? Apply now!
- Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?