Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: Benin, Edo / Jos, Plateau
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: Station Manager
- The Office Assistant shall provide support to managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing the company’s general administrative activities.
- Arranges and Organizes the office and work spaces
- Handles general clerical duties including photocopying and mailing
- Archives/Files – maintains electronic and hard copy filing system
- Prepares agendas for meetings and other meeting schedules
- Opens, sorts and distributes incoming correspondence
- Maintains office supply inventories
- Coordinates the maintenance of office equipment
- Coordinates and maintains records for the office
- Retrieves documents from filing system
- Handles requests for information and data in conjunction with HR Officer
- Resolves administrative problems and inquiries
- Any other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
Qualification, Experience and Skills
- Good SSCE certificate, OND (any discipline), previous experience as a Secretary or Office Assistant is an added advantage.
- Must be able to work late hours and odd times.
- Must be good able to multitask
- Preferably under the age of 30 years with a minimum of 1 year work experience.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills and customer service oriented
- Strong problem assessment and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
- Ability to work under pressure without showing signs of distress
- Able to pay attention to details.
- knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- Strong organizational skills including planning and prioritizing
- Good information gathering and monitoring
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (indicating Location) and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 27th July, 2022.